These fun gummies are a lighter twist on the strawberries and cream version! Slightly sweet, slightly tart and naturally bright, this is a great alternative to lollies for the young ones, or a delightful treat if you’re craving something sweet.
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup strawberries or raspberries
- ¼ cup high-quality gelatin
- Place lemon juice and raspberries in a blender and blend on high until completely mixed. Pour into a saucepan.
- Add gelatin and whisk together to combine well.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Remove gummies from their molds and store in the fridge.