Strawberry and Lemon Gummy Hearts
These fun gummies are a lighter twist on the strawberries and cream version! Slightly sweet, slightly tart and naturally bright, this is a great alternative to lollies for the young ones, or a delightful treat if you’re craving something sweet.
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1 cup strawberries or raspberries
- ¼ cup high-quality gelatin
- Place lemon juice and raspberries in a blender and blend on high until completely mixed. Pour into a saucepan.
- Add gelatin and whisk together to combine well.
- Pour into silicone molds.
- Set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour to firm up.
- Remove gummies from their molds and store in the fridge.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!