Super Green Pepita Pesto (Recipe)
Sneak those extra greens into your family's diet without them even knowing!
- 1 cup pepitas
- 1 bunch of basil, leaves picked and stems discarded
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/4 cup cold-pressed olive oil
What to do
- Heat a frypan to medium heat. Place pepitas into the frypan and stir periodically for at least five minutes, or until the pepitas start to brown and ‘pop’.
- Place all ingredients into a blender and blitz to form a rustic paste. It’s that easy!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!