Sweet Potato Fritters
This is one of those recipes that quickly becomes an all-round go-to option when you need something quick and nourishing. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, our Sweet Potato Fritters make the best addition to a nice green salad.
1-2 tsp coconut oil
2 cups brown rice flour
1 ½ cups coconut milk
2 cups frozen peas
2 cups grated sweet potato (approx. 1 large)
Handful of mint
Handful of basil
1. Place brown rice flour, eggs and coconut milk in a large mixing bowl and stir together until well combined.
2. Add in peas, grated sweet potato, mint, and basil.
3. Heat a non-toxic frying pan over medium-high heat and add a tsp of coconut oil to coat.
4. Cook ¼ cup of the mixture in batches for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden and cooked through. You may need to add some more coconut oil between batches.
5. Serve with your favorite dressing and a crispy green salad.
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!