Vanilla & Rosewater Chia Seed Pudding
Are you going to be short for time on this Valentines Day? We've got the perfect little breakfast (or dessert) for you to create! We've jazzed up the super simple chia seed pudding that you can create the night before with this sexy Vanilla & Rosewater version. After all... The real way to someone's heart is through their stomach.
- 1/3 cup chia seed
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp rosewater
What to do
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- Divide between 2 cups, small bowls or small glass jars.
- Place in the fridge overnight to set (or a few hours before wanting to serve)
- Top with a dreamy berry compote!
MIXED BERRY COMPOTE
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup water
What to do
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add all ingredients. Simmer until water has reduced to a thick sauce (about 15 minutes).
- Serve on top of your chia seed pudding, oats, or creamy ice cream for a little bit of a decadence.
Some health foods are non-negotiable. You can shop the Food Matters’ pantry staples here.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!