Vanilla Superfood Cups (Recipe)
It would be a little boring if you only used the Food Matters Superfood Protein in smoothies. It's the tastiest protein we've had in a while, so we're using it in some simple recipes as a hunger-busting ingredient! We hardly had to add anything else to these tasty little Superfood cups!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Food Matters Superfood Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
What to do
- Mix together all of the base ingredients and divide evenly between small chocolate molds or patty cake cases.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- While the base is setting, mix together the topping ingredients.
- Remove base from the freezer and divide topping evenly, place back in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Best stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
What recipes would you use your Food Matters Superfood Protein in?
Some health foods are non-negotiable. You can shop the Food Matters’ pantry staples here.