Vanilla Superfood Cups (Recipe)
It would be a little boring if you only used the Food Matters Superfood Protein in smoothies. It's the tastiest protein we've had in a while, so we're using it in some simple recipes as a hunger-busting ingredient! We hardly had to add anything else to these tasty little Superfood cups!
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup Food Matters Superfood Protein
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp maple syrup or honey
What to do
- Mix together all of the base ingredients and divide evenly between small chocolate molds or patty cake cases.
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to set.
- While the base is setting, mix together the topping ingredients.
- Remove base from the freezer and divide topping evenly, place back in the freezer to set for 30 minutes.
- Best stored in an airtight container in the freezer.
What recipes would you use your Food Matters Superfood Protein in?
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!