"Vegan" and "Eggnog" do not sound like two things that should go into a sentence together, however, we had community requests for a Vegan Eggnog so we took the same great flavors, ditched the dairy, ditched the eggs, soaked some cashews and created a version that tastes so good!!
- 3 cups almond milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 cup cashews, soaked overnight, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of ground cloves
- Generous pinch of sea salt
- 2 tbsp Bourbon (optional)
- In a high-powered blender, combine all ingredients.
- Blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Optional: to heat or strain through a fine-meshed sieve.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program .
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!