Warm Ginger Pear 'Smooth-Tea'
A warm smoothie? You read it right! We've given a smoothie a winter makeover to soothe your soul and immunes your immune system at the same time!
- 1 pears, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
What to do
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- If you have a high-powered blender, like a Vitamix, blend on high for 3-4 minutes until mixture is hot.
- If you have a regular blender, blend on high until mixture is smoothie . Transfer to a small pot and heat gently over medium-low heat until smoothie reaches desired temperature.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!