Warm Ginger Pear 'Smooth-Tea'
A warm smoothie? You read it right! We've given a smoothie a winter makeover to soothe your soul and immunes your immune system at the same time!
- 1 pears, chopped
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp almond butter
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
What to do
- Place all ingredients into a blender.
- If you have a high-powered blender, like a Vitamix, blend on high for 3-4 minutes until mixture is hot.
- If you have a regular blender, blend on high until mixture is smoothie . Transfer to a small pot and heat gently over medium-low heat until smoothie reaches desired temperature.