Asian Salmon & Baked Sweet Potato
Healthy eating can be simple! This recipe for salmon, sweet potato and broccolini is the perfect example. The secret is in the sauce but the best part is, only one dirty dish!
- 2 salmon fillets
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 small sweet potato
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
Tamari Ginger Marinade
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamari sauce
- 2 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Chop sweet potato into rounds (1-2 cm in thickness). Arrange on a lined baking tray, leaving room for salmon and broccolini, and drizzle with coconut oil. Sprinkle sesame seeds and sea salt. Add to oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the marinade by combining all marinade ingredients in a bowl and whisking until combined.
- Remove semi-cooked sweet potato from oven and add broccolini to tray. Spray broccolini with coconut oil and another sprinkle of rock salt.
- Place two salmon fillets in the middle of the baking tray, surrounded by broccolini and sweet potato, and drizzle over marinade. Add to oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove cooked salmon, broccolini and sweet potato from oven. Optional to serve with brown rice.
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.