Brazil Nut Butter
It’s said that something as simple as just two Brazil nuts a day can keep the doctor away, which is in part because of their rich concentration of selenium - one of the essential minerals that’s often neglected in our daily diets. So to make it a little easier, start spreading this nut butter on everything (it tastes really good too).
- 3 cups brazil nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of unrefined sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- You will need to stop periodically to scrape down the sides.
- Store the nut butter in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 month.