We love creating and eating treats! So we've made it our mission to recreate healthier versions of our favorite treats, like this Raw Cherry Ripe Bites.
Cherry Ripe Filling
- 1 cup dried sour cherries, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup melted cacao butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Make cherry ripe filling in food processor, spread into small slice tin or pyrex dish and place in freezer to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut into even bars.
- Mix together chocolate ingredients and dip bars into chocolate mix and place on wire rack.
- Place in freezer to set. Can be stored in freezer.