Cherry Ripe Bites
We love creating and eating treats! So we've made it our mission to recreate healthier versions of our favorite treats, like this Raw Cherry Ripe Bites.
Cherry Ripe Filling
- 1 cup dried sour cherries, soaked in water for 1 hour
- 1½ cup dried cranberries
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 2 cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup melted cacao butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- Make cherry ripe filling in food processor, spread into small slice tin or pyrex dish and place in freezer to set.
- Remove from freezer and cut into even bars.
- Mix together chocolate ingredients and dip bars into chocolate mix and place on wire rack.
- Place in freezer to set. Can be stored in freezer.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.