Chia, Cinnamon & Apple Bircher Bowl
Sleep... It's like a time machine to breakfast. Breakfast, it is one of our favorite meals of the day! When you get it right, you will be providing your body with everything it needs to kick off the day!
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 ½ cups almond milk
- 2 apples, grated
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp sultanas or raisins
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ cup crushed almonds, with some extra for serving
- Mix chia seeds and almond milk. Let sit so chia seeds can absorb the milk.
- Grate apples and drizzle with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- Mix apples, sultanas and cinnamon with the chia seed mix.
- Divide between bowls, top with crushed almonds, extra cinnamon, and extra sliced apple.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!