The day of LOVE is coming up & we LOVE ice cream, so that's what we'll be celebrating. Here's a NEW, dairy-free, chocolate ice cream recipe for those who wish to celebrate with us - or make it for the one you love!
- 1 cup of cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup Food Matters Superfood Chocolate
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth. Run the mixture through an ice cream machine as per instructions. If you don’t have an ice cream machine, place in the freezer in a large container and freeze until firm (approx. 4 hours), removing every hour to whisk with a fork.