Coconut Lavender Cookies with Lemon Drizzle
Coconut Lavender Cookies
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons lavender
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the shredded coconut, baking powder, lavender and flour.
- Add in the oil and sugar until well combined.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball, press it down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Set aside and allow the cookies to cool completely before frosting.
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar 1/4 cup lemon juice
- the zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon salted butter
In a small bowl combine the sugar, lemon juice and butter. Stir until smooth and then add the lemon zest.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!