Coconut Lavender Cookies with Lemon Drizzle
Coconut Lavender Cookies
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons lavender
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 275°F.
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the shredded coconut, baking powder, lavender and flour.
- Add in the oil and sugar until well combined.
- Mix in the eggs.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball, press it down on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Set aside and allow the cookies to cool completely before frosting.
- 1 3/4 cups confectioners sugar 1/4 cup lemon juice
- the zest of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon salted butter
In a small bowl combine the sugar, lemon juice and butter. Stir until smooth and then add the lemon zest.