Dairy-Free Mango 'Cheesecake'
Dairy, nut and refined sugar-free, this dessert is easy for our body to digest!
NUT-FREE BASE INGREDIENTS
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup pitted Medjool dates
MANGO FILLING INGREDIENTS
- 3 fresh or frozen mangoes (save some diced mango for topping)
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2-3 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup of coconut yogurt
½ cup of coconut oil
- Process the sunflower seeds, shredded coconut, 2 tbsp coconut oil, and Medjool dates in the food processor until a crumble forms.
- Line a rectangle or square dish (approx. 6 cup capacity), loaf pan or silicone muffin molds.
- Spread base evenly in dish or molds.
- Place in the freezer to set while you make your mousse.
- Blend or process in the food processor the mangoes, maple syrup, lime juice, turmeric, and vanilla until smooth.
- Slowly pour in the ½ cup of coconut oil and coconut yogurt.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds as you don't want to over-process the coconut oil. This will prevent the mousse from splitting.
- Pour mousse filling over the base and set in the refrigerator overnight, or freeze for 4-6 hours.
Take the stress out of cooking with 21-days of guided meal plans, shopping lists, and nutrition support. You’ll find all of this, and more, in our signature Clean Eating Program.