DIY Almond Butter
It's easy to make your own almond butter at home. It's only one ingredient and a blender. Let Chef Cynthia show you how simple this is to make at home.
- 600g raw almonds
- Heat your oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Line a tray with baking paper and add the almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly roasted.
- Allow the almonds to cool down. Then, transfer the almonds to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.