DIY Almond Butter
It's easy to make your own almond butter at home. It's only one ingredient and a blender. Let Chef Cynthia show you how simple this is to make at home.
- 600g raw almonds
- Heat your oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Line a tray with baking paper and add the almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly roasted.
- Allow the almonds to cool down. Then, transfer the almonds to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a jar and store in the refrigerator.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!