DIY Almond Butter
It's easy to make your own almond butter at home. It's only one ingredient and a blender. Let Chef Cynthia show you how simple this is to make at home.
- 600g raw almonds
- Heat your oven to 320°F (160°C).
- Line a tray with baking paper and add the almonds.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes until lightly roasted.
- Allow the almonds to cool down. Then, transfer the almonds to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Scoop into a jar and store in the refrigerator.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.