Espresso Bliss Balls (Recipe)
Indulge in a rich and creamy espresso bliss ball that's sure to tempt your taste buds!
Did you know? The original 'energy ball' may have come from Africa, where tribes rolled balls of coffee beans with fat for a natural energy boost!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1 Espresso shot of Longevity Now Coffee Dark Roast
- 1 Tablespoon raw cacao
- 1 Cup dates
- 1 Cup cashews
- 1 Teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon cinnamon
- Shredded coconut (to roll in)
- Raw cacao (to roll in)
What to do
- Grind fresh coffee beans and make a shot of espresso.
- Combine coffee, cacao, dates, cashews, vanilla and cinnamon in the food processor and process until well combined and sticky mixture forms.
- Roll mixture into balls and lightly dust in raw cacao or roll in shredded coconut.
- Place bliss balls in the fridge to set.
- Store in the fridge.