Rich, fudgy, flourless brownies that are perfectly chewy and dense!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 250g cacao paste (or dark chocolate, roughly chopped)
- 250g coconut sugar
- 250g almond meal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 150g coconut oil, melted
- 6 eggs
- Preheat your oven to 340°F (170°C). Line a slice tin (20x20 cm) with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients (coconut sugar, almond meal, &baking powder) and set aside.
- Mix the cacao paste, coconut oil, and eggs, and gradually add them to the dry mix.
- Mix well to incorporate and pour into the lined tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tin and transfer to a wire rack. Cut into small pieces and serve.