Gluten-Free Vegan Pancakes with Seasonal Fruit & Coconut Yogurt
The vegan pancakes from the Food Matters Clean Eating Program have become a weekly staple in our kitchen!
- ½ cup of cassava flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup milk of choice
- Drizzle of maple syrup
- ¼ cup water
- Coconut oil for cooking
- 1 cup fresh berries or seasonal fruit
- ¼ cup water
- 2-3 tablespoons coconut yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix together the cassava flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour in the milk and maple syrup, begin whisking together, and gradually pour in the water.
- Place a large frypan over medium-heat to high heat, grease with a small amount of coconut oil, and drop ¼ cup of the pancake mixture into the pan. 4. Cook until bubbles form, flip, and cook for another minute.
- Repeat until all of the mixture is used up.
- Add the seasonal fruit to a small saucepan or the same frypan from the pancake cooking, and add a small amount of water. Cook down the berries over medium heat until a berry sauce forms.
- Serve the pancakes topped with berries and coconut yogurt.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!