This smoothie is super hydrating and packed with skin-loving ingredients! Avocado contains more potassium than bananas, are rich in vitamin E, and have plenty of fiber to help keep your skin supple and cleanse the body!
Pineapple is also rich in vitamin C, important for collagen production and protection from free radical damage. It also contains bromelain, an enzyme which helps to break down protein, reducing inflammation in the body and supporting digestion. T
The addition of avocado also helps to slow the breakdown of carbohydrates into sugar, which helps to keep sugar levels in your blood stable, and in turn, your skin happy.
- 1 small cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- ½ a ripe avocado
- ¼ pineapple, core, and skin removed, roughly chopped
- ½ lime, juiced
- 6 ice cubes
- ¼ cup spring water
- 1 tsp Superfood Greens Powder
- Blend all ingredients together.