Healthy Sides: Cilantro And Lime Cauliflower Rice
If you haven't been fully converted to cauliflower rice yet, you need to try our Cilantro & Lime Cauliflower Rice!
- ½ head of small cauliflower
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- 1 scallions, diced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 fresh lime
- Handful fresh chopped cilantro
- For the cauliflower rice, roughly chop cauliflower into florets, then place cauliflower in a food processor and pulse until the cauliflower is small and has the texture of rice or couscous. Don’t over-process or it will get mushy.
- In a pan over medium heat, add olive oil, scallions and garlic and sauté for about 3 to 4 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the cauliflower “rice” to the pan and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Remove from heat and place in a medium bowl and toss with fresh cilantro and lime juice.
Your skin is your largest organ, so make sure you’re treating it right. Discover our favorite non-negotiable beauty products .
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!