Makes: 400 grams
(use organic where possible)
- 1 kg blueberries frozen
- 1 kg raspberries frozen
- 1 kg fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the blueberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the raspberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the strawberries
- Lime (optional)
- Add the berries to separate pots. Sprinkle them with the sugar.
- Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer gently for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Drizzle with just a squeeze of lime. When the cooking time is up, leave the jams to cool completely and then transfer to glass jars.