Homemade Jams With Chef Cynthia
Makes: 400 grams
(use organic where possible)
- 1 kg blueberries frozen
- 1 kg raspberries frozen
- 1 kg fresh strawberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the blueberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the raspberries
- 1 cup coconut sugar for the strawberries
- Lime (optional)
- Add the berries to separate pots. Sprinkle them with the sugar.
- Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to low and leave to simmer gently for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Drizzle with just a squeeze of lime. When the cooking time is up, leave the jams to cool completely and then transfer to glass jars.
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!