Japanese Brown Rice Salad
Inspired by Japanese flavors, this salad bowl is packed with all you need for a complete meal!
For the salad...
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup sprouted beans
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 2 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 nori sheets, thinly cut into strips
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Fermented or pickled ginger to serve
For the Miso Lime dressing...
- 1-2 tbsp organic, gluten-free Miso paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp mirin
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- For the salad: layer all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- For the dressing: whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the salad with a drizzle of dressing and some pickled ginger.
Inspired by our fave local cafe CK Wholefoods .