Japanese Brown Rice Salad
Inspired by Japanese flavors, this salad bowl is packed with all you need for a complete meal!
For the salad...
- 1 cup cooked brown rice
- ½ cup sprouted beans
- 1 carrot, cut into sticks
- 2 small radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 nori sheets, thinly cut into strips
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds
- Fermented or pickled ginger to serve
For the Miso Lime dressing...
- 1-2 tbsp organic, gluten-free Miso paste
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp mirin
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- For the salad: layer all ingredients in a medium size bowl.
- For the dressing: whisk together all dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Serve the salad with a drizzle of dressing and some pickled ginger.
Inspired by our fave local cafe CK Wholefoods .
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!