Jim Kwik's Brain-Boosting Smoothie
Jim Kwik, the world leader in accelerated learning, shares his favorite ingredients for nourishing your noggin' plus we've included his go-to morning smoothie to boost your brain health!
- Avocado - Rich in fats to nourish our brain.
- Blueberries - Or 'brain berries', contain antioxidants and phytochemicals to improve cognitive function.
- Coconut oil - Rich in fats to nourish our brain.
- Green leafy vegetables - Great for protecting your neurons.
- Soaked walnuts - Shaped like a brain and packed with healthy fats for brain health.
- Raw cacao - Mood and mind boosting properties.
Try this 'Kwik' smoothie for a boost of morning energy and brain-boosting power!
- 1/2 of an avocado
- 1/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 handful of green leafy vegetables (spinach, kale)
- A small handful of walnuts (soaked overnight)
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- 1-2 cups of nut milk of choice or coconut water
- Blend until smooth and creamy!
Kickstart your journey back to health with 21-days of gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined-sugar-free recipes. Explore the Food Matters Clean Eating Program today.