Do you need some lunchbox inspiration? How about a mid-week 'lazy' dinner for the little ones that is still going to fill them with the nutrients they need while achieving that "Yum, MOM!!" factor?! These mini gluten-free pizzas are going to make you happy!
Get the kids to top them with their favorite ingredients, or shred some greens like we did and hide them under other ingredients.
- 4 gluten-free wraps or tortillas
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup spinach, shredded
- ½ cup basil, shredded
- Small capsicum, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 cup organic cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly oil a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface and using a can or cookie cutter, cut 3-4 medium circles, pressing firmly enough in a rocking motion to cut through the tortilla.
- Fit a tortilla circle into each of 12 muffin tins, pressing carefully to make sure there is an opening in the centre.
- Scoop a little pizza sauce onto each tortilla. Sprinkle with chosen toppings and a little bit of cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
- Serve immediately.