Lemon-Ginger Cashew Stir Fry
Stir-fries are a great option when it comes to fast dinners! They can be created out of nearly any vegetables you have on hand and a simple zingy sauce like a little bit of lemon, ginger and tamari. Keep it light by swapping noodles for zucchini noodles!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), cut into strips
- 1 cup of boy choy , roughly chopped
- rind of 1 lemon, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 1 zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
What to do
- Prepare all ingredients ready to stir fry.
- Heat wok or frypan over medium-high heat until hot and add sesame oil.
- Add all vegetables, garlic and onion and stir-fry until 2-3 minutes. You want to keep the veggies nice and crisp.
- Add in grated lemon zest, lemon juice, ginger, honey, tamari and 1 tbsp of water. Add in another tbsp of water if you need.
- Once cooked, stir through cashews.
- Serve with your zucchini noodles.