Lemon-Ginger Cashew Stir Fry
Stir-fries are a great option when it comes to fast dinners! They can be created out of nearly any vegetables you have on hand and a simple zingy sauce like a little bit of lemon, ginger and tamari. Keep it light by swapping noodles for zucchini noodles!
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper (capsicum), cut into strips
- 1 cup of boy choy , roughly chopped
- rind of 1 lemon, grated
- juice of 1 lemon
1 tbsp fresh ginger
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cashews
- 1 zucchini, spiralized into zoodles
What to do
- Prepare all ingredients ready to stir fry.
- Heat wok or frypan over medium-high heat until hot and add sesame oil.
- Add all vegetables, garlic and onion and stir-fry until 2-3 minutes. You want to keep the veggies nice and crisp.
- Add in grated lemon zest, lemon juice, ginger, honey, tamari and 1 tbsp of water. Add in another tbsp of water if you need.
- Once cooked, stir through cashews.
- Serve with your zucchini noodles.
Are you looking for the ultimate crash course in nutrition? Discover the free online masterclass and tune in today.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!