Lemongrass & Ginger Chicken Soup
A nourishing and healing soup packed with immune boosting ingredients! A simple flu-fighting broth that you can make in less than 30 minutes.
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 chicken breast, organic, grass-fed
- 2 stalks lemongrass, halved and bruised
- 4cm (1.5 inch) ginger, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 kaffir lime leaves
- 1 bunch of bok choy
- Handful of cilantro (coriander)
- Handful of bean sprouts
- 1 long red chili, halved, deseeded and sliced thinly
- ½ lime, cut into wedges
- Add stock, ginger, lemongrass, garlic, kaffir lime leaves in large saucepan over high heat and bring to a boil.
- Add chicken and poach until cooked through, approximately 12-15 minutes.
- Remove chicken breast, allow to slightly cool and slice.
- Strain soup. Add back to saucepan with sliced chicken breast.
- Add your greens and allow to soften for 1 minute.
- Divide between bowls and serve topped with fresh coriander, bean sprouts, chili and a wedge of lime.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!