Mini Eggplant Pizzas
Nothing but delicious! These mini eggplant pizzas are so simple to create & full of flavor!
For the bases…
- 2 medium eggplants, sliced 1 inch thick
- ½ cup tomato paste
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp himalayan salt
- Fresh-cracked pepper
For the toppings…
- 10-12 olives, pitted and halved
- 100 g (3.5 oz) mushrooms, sliced
- 100 g (3.5 oz) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast or bocconcini
- Handful of fresh arugula or greens of choice
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C) and line baking tray with parchment paper.
Mix together tomato paste, oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Assemble mini pizzas starting with tomato paste then layer with your favorite ingredients on top of your eggplant slices (saving fresh greens for serving).
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Serve on a share platter and top with leafy greens.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!