Nutritious Morning Oatmeal
Take your regular oatmeal to a whole new level of deliciousness and nutrition, with warming cinnamon and naturally sweet coconut shreds, and packed with superfoods like hemp seeds, chia seeds, fresh ginger and coconut oil!
- 1 cup Organic Steel-Cut Oats (Wheat-Free)
- 1½ cups Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Hemp Seeds
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp Shredded Coconut (Unsweetened)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp grated Fresh Ginger
- ½ tsp Stevia or another sweetener (adjust to preferred sweetness)
- In a medium saucepan place oats, water and coconut oil.
- Bring to a boil and immediately reduce heat back to low.
- Let simmer for 10-15 minutes, stirring as necessary.
- When oats are almost cooked through, add the almond milk, hemp seeds, chia seeds, shredded coconut, cinnamon, ginger, and stevia.
- Combine and let cook for another 5 minutes.
- When oats are done and all ingredients are combined, serve and enjoy while it's hot!
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!