Paleo Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 150 ml (approx 2/3 cup) melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line or grease a 20 cm (8 x 8”) square baking tin.
- Mix together all ingredients except raspberries and add to prepared tin.
- Place raspberries on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Hungry for more recipes just like this one? Discover the best recipes fresh from the Food Matters Kitchen.