Paleo Peanut Butter Chocolate Brownies
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1 cup cacao powder
- 150 ml (approx 2/3 cup) melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line or grease a 20 cm (8 x 8”) square baking tin.
- Mix together all ingredients except raspberries and add to prepared tin.
- Place raspberries on top and bake for 25-30 minutes.
Hungry for more recipes just like this one? Discover the best recipes fresh from the Food Matters Kitchen.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!