Quick & Easy Hummus Recipe
A filling staple for parties, snack time and as a spread. Make this homemade version and you’ll never buy store-bought hummus again.
Why it’s so good for you:
Chickpeas are high in fibre, protein, manganese and iron, making them a great nutrient-rich staple for vegetarians and vegans!
(use organic ingredients where possible)
- 1 1/2 cups garbanzo beans or chickpeas (presoaked overnight and cooked until soft)
- 1/4 cup mild-tasting extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini (sesame paste)
- 1 tbsp red curry paste
- Take all ingredients and place them in a food processor; blend until smooth and creamy.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with raw vegetables, seed crackers or on your favorite sandwich.
You’ve likely heard about detoxing, but what’s the science behind it? In our exclusive detox masterclass, you can discover all that you need to know - and so much more.