Raw Choc Raspberry Bark
Craving a chocolate snack without the guilt? Whip up this Raw Choc Raspberry Bark for those moments when you just need a little chocolate comfort!
½ cup raw cacao powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ½ cup raspberries
3 tbsp activated buckwheat, quinoa puffs or oats
- Optional: you can mix up your chocolate to include whatever ingredients you have on hand. We love things like goji berries, shredded coconut, nuts, seeds, chia seeds. The choice is yours!
- In a mixing bowl, add cacao, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and nut butter. Whisk together until combined well.
- Mix through raspberries and buckwheat groats / quinoa puffs.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a lined tray or container (freezer safe).
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and cut or break up bark into pieces to enjoy.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!