Spiced Fish with Zucchini Noodles
Fish is the ultimate fast food, and much better for your body and mind than anything from a drive-thru! This recipe is a testament to that fact – packed with Cajun spices and ready in minutes, it’s the kind of weeknight dinner you’ll be racing home for.
- 4 x 175 g white fish fillets (such as snapper, john dory or barramundi), skin and bones removed
- 1⁄3 cup Cajun spice mix
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 zucchini, spiralized
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- Sea salt and freshly ground
- Black pepper
- Lemon wedges and flat-leaf
- Parsley leaves, to serve
- Coat the fish fillets in the Cajun spice mix and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in each of two large frying pans over medium heat. Add the fish fillets to one of the pans and cook for 3–5 minutes each side or until the fish is golden and a little crispy.
- Meanwhile, add the crushed garlic to the other pan and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until it just starts to brown. Add the zucchini, tomatoes and remaining olive oil to the pan, stir to combine and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 3–5 minutes to heat through.
- Divide the zucchini noodles and tomatoes among plates and place the fish on top. Serve with lemon wedges and plenty of flat-leaf parsley.
Are you looking for a way to up your daily superfood intake? Shop our favorite superfood greens today.