Superfood Oats & Caramelized Banana (Recipe)
The perfect post-workout breakfast that will replenish your body with what it needs while filling you up! Oats topped with caramelized bananas. You've earned it!
- 1 cup oats (be sure to choose organic)
- 1 cup coconut milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Protein
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
What to do
- Prepare your oats by combining oats, milk and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to the boil, reduce heat and stir until cooked to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in Food Matters Superfood Protein once cooked.
- To caramelize bananas, heat coconut oil in frypan over medium heat, add bananas and sprinkle with coconut sugar until brown and caramelized.
- To serve, top oats with caramelized bananas and a sprinkle of your favorite seeds.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!