Superfood Oats & Caramelized Banana (Recipe)
The perfect post-workout breakfast that will replenish your body with what it needs while filling you up! Oats topped with caramelized bananas. You've earned it!
- 1 cup oats (be sure to choose organic)
- 1 cup coconut milk or water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp Food Matters Superfood Protein
- 1-2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 banana sliced
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
What to do
- Prepare your oats by combining oats, milk and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to the boil, reduce heat and stir until cooked to your preferred consistency.
- Stir in Food Matters Superfood Protein once cooked.
- To caramelize bananas, heat coconut oil in frypan over medium heat, add bananas and sprinkle with coconut sugar until brown and caramelized.
- To serve, top oats with caramelized bananas and a sprinkle of your favorite seeds.