Sweet Potato Tortilla
- 2 cups sweet potato pure
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cashews
- Handful parsley
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice from half a lemon
- or toppings of your choice!
- Mix all the ingredients
- Make medium sized balls of the mixture.
- Place each ball between a baking papers covered with either coconut oil or flour.
- Use your hands or a 'Tortillera' to form the balls into the tortilla shape. Make sure to cover your hands with flour as the mixture will be sticky!
- Place the tortillas in a frying pan, and fry the tortilla on each side.
Place all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!