Sweet Potato Tortilla
- 2 cups sweet potato pure
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 cashews
- Handful parsley
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice from half a lemon
- or toppings of your choice!
- Mix all the ingredients
- Make medium sized balls of the mixture.
- Place each ball between a baking papers covered with either coconut oil or flour.
- Use your hands or a 'Tortillera' to form the balls into the tortilla shape. Make sure to cover your hands with flour as the mixture will be sticky!
- Place the tortillas in a frying pan, and fry the tortilla on each side.
Place all the ingredients in a blender or a food processor.
Hungry for more recipes just like this one? Discover the best recipes fresh from the Food Matters Kitchen.