Spiced Beetroot Hummus
A super-quick and easy-peasy recipe! This spiced, lemony beetroot hummus is heavenly with fresh pitta or veggie sticks!
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 beetroot, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Flat bread & veggie sticks
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, beetroot, cumin, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the yogurt and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle with oil to serve.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!