A super-quick and easy-peasy recipe! This spiced, lemony beetroot hummus is heavenly with fresh pitta or veggie sticks!
- 400 g can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 beetroot, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Flat bread & veggie sticks
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, beetroot, cumin, coriander, olive oil, salt and pepper in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Place in a serving bowl and top with the yogurt and chopped walnuts.
- Drizzle with oil to serve.