Strawberry, Mint and Rosemary Mojito
A delicious mix of berries, rosemary, and mint makes this mocktail the talk of the party. All you need is some kombucha or kefir and a few ingredients, and you're set to impress all of your guests this holiday season!
- 500 mL of Kombucha or coconut water kefir ( we love making our own but a good-quality store-bought one is great too)
- 500 mL sparkling water
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 2-inch piece of ginger, finely sliced
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-2 L jug and serve straight away.
If you haven’t already, join our free global challenge at www.GetOffTheGluten.com to receive daily recipes & health tips, access to our private group for support and inspiration, plus before and after testing to track your progress in key areas of your life such as weight, sleep, bloating, skin-conditions, mental health and more!