Strawberry, Mint and Rosemary Mojito
A delicious mix of berries, rosemary, and mint makes this mocktail the talk of the party. All you need is some kombucha or kefir and a few ingredients, and you're set to impress all of your guests this holiday season!
- 500 mL of Kombucha or coconut water kefir ( we love making our own but a good-quality store-bought one is great too)
- 500 mL sparkling water
- 1/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 2-inch piece of ginger, finely sliced
- A handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1-2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Combine all ingredients in a 1-2 L jug and serve straight away.