Being busy with family, work, and life, in general, can lead to choosing snacks that aren’t so good for you. Store-bought snacks can be really convenient but can also be packed with ingredients that aren't going to give you the things you need from a good quality snack.
Making smarter snack choices will help keep you focused throughout the day, fill you up and offer nutrients to help to keep your body functioning at its optimal level.
Snack goals checklist…
- Should be delicious
- Should help release energy slowly
- Tummy-filling fiber
- Protein to keep you going
- Shouldn’t contain refined sugar
- Shouldn’t contain artificial colors, flavors or additives
- Helps fight the ‘hangry’ emotions