10 of Your Favorite Recipes From 2017
As another year comes to an end, it’s nice to reflect on all kinds of things but we'll be skipping straight to food, because we know how much our community loves the recipes we bring to you! From sweet (healthified) treats to smoothies, to gut-healing foods -- You guys love variety.
So as we recap on 10 of the most viewed recipes of 2017, be sure to save them to your Food Matters account so they cannot be forgotten and get ready for another year of delicious and healthy recipes from the Food Matters Kitchen along with all of our amazing contributors!
The No-Bake Carrot Cake
Pineapple & Turmeric Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie
- The Food Matters Breakfast Bread
- No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Tart
- Roasted Sweet Potato & Kale Salad
- Turmeric Ginger Gut Tonic
- The Anti-Inflammatory Toddy
- Banana & Coconut Bread
- 10 Breakfast Recipes You Can Make In Under 10 Minutes
- Naughty But Nice Raw Caramel Slice
Do you have a passion for nutrition & natural healing?. Learn more about the Food Matters Nutrition Certification Program here.